Monday, November 7, 2011

wow.... I missed all the cool lessons!

If I were smarter, I'd remember that I have this dang blog to write down the Ah Ha moments of the last year!  But I'm not.  I've absorbed a lot of lessons over the last year.  I hope to remember them when the situations come around again.  As they will.

Still, I'm in a very good place.  I realized this week that I really cannot record my dreams.  Just remembering them is very disturbing to me.  The details are way too time consuming to record.  The emotions are often very unpleasant.  I often am not even me in them.  Think I will go back to just accepting that my brain is processing things it needs to, and leave my consciousness out of it.  Denial is not always an enemy.

I have a powerful need to produce things.  Creative things.  I am loving Pinterest.  Very inspiring.  However, my space is still very cluttered.  My daughter has left but the mess remains....

I will try to remember this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment