Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OH MY GOD!!! Is it really YOU!?

Can it be that simple, Lord?  I am awake at 4:40 in the morning, thinking I am finally learning to hear You.  And if it is so, it is frightfully simple.  I told Mary to ask the question out loud and the first voice, the clear one would be the answer.  Before we start to argue and vacillate.  So, I got up and forced myself to speak out loud to You.  And I think it really is You!  I asked, How do I get my ego out of the way so I can hear you.... and this is the answer I got.  From someones Facebook entry... Only crystal clear questions yield transparent answers.  LOL  God is a smartass.  Well, that makes sense to me!  If God is everything, and nothing and the stuff between, then he is also me. 

\How funny.  I finally, at least for the moment, believe God is actually talking to me, in me, hearing me, and I ask him "Can I just rest in You for a moment?"  I can finally, at least for the moment, ask Him ANYTHING!  And I just want to feel his presence as I go back to sleep.  I love you, God.  Help me be Your girl.  Day in and day out.  In all ways, always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment